Monday, September 19, 2011

The Power of Steam

Technology never ceases to amaze me!

Steam dryers generate real steam to reduce wrinkles and odors and practically eliminate the need for ironing. For someone like me, who does not like to iron and doesn’t like wrinkles, the LG TrueSteam ultra large capacity Steam Dryer with a Never Rust Stainless Steel Drum is a dream come true.

What I have learned is that this dryer has a Steam Fresh Cycle that refreshes and reduces wrinkles in up to 5 garments at a time within one 20 minute dryer cycle. What I further found out is that this particular LG dryer has a Steam Sanitizer Cycle to safely sanitize items marked as non-washable. That means you can clean items such as throw pillows or children’s toys. Who would ever think of putting children’s toys in the dryer!

If you need to replace your dryer or are looking for state of the art laundry appliances, I strongly suggest you look at the new LG laundry washers and dryers which we have on display at Appliance World.

Until next time – think wrinkle free!

2 comments:

  1. very nice blog. i get a lot of great information here and this is what I am searching for. Thank you for your sharing. I have bookmark this page for my future reference…..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his web site, because here
    every information is quality based information.

    ReplyDelete