Monday, October 17, 2011

The Beauty of Natural Stone

Along with the kitchen renovations at Appliance World, comes the selection of counter tops.

As I was browsing in the stone yards looking to select granite for counter tops to match cabinetry and incorporate our stainless steel Wolf / Subzero and Electrolux appliances, I marveled at the beauty of these natural stones. When I studied the slabs carefully, it amazed me as I looked at the different variations in the stone. I stood there wondering what took place in our earth’s crust to create the different patterns.

The selections were beautiful and vast from all over the world. I looked at slabs from Brazil, India, Australia and Africa to name a few places. As beautiful as a new kitchen can be, the counter top is truly the crowning glory. We are looking to create a WOW factor when you come to see our new kitchens. It is fun being part of the selection process for our new displays. We will keep you updated and give you sneak previews as we move forward with our renovations.

Until next time – Happy Cooking!



2 comments: