Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm in Love With My Dacor Warming Drawer

It’s the season that I fall in love all over again with my Dacor warming drawer!

As a member of my kitchen appliances, I have to say it is one of my favorites. I can actually prepare all my side dishes ahead of time, place them in my good china and even clean my cookware before my guests arrive for the Thanksgiving feast. All those side dishes stay hot, don’t dry out and the warming draw doesn’t harm my china. I no longer have to face that mashed potato pot at the end of the evening. Believe it or not, sometimes I just warm my plates in order for my dinner to stay warm once plated. For those of you who have warming drawers, make sure you utilize them to full capacity.

Some clients have even incorporated warming drawers in their bathrooms to keep towels warm. The warming drawers are available to accept panels to match your cabinetry.

If you are thinking about a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you may want to consider a warming drawer. I love mine!

Until next time- Happy Cooking!




2 comments:

  1. It is really nice sharing thanks for all the effort and i am sure you will share more post slike it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post. I appreciate your attention to this subject and I learned a good deal.

    ReplyDelete