Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Back!

Happy New Year!
 
I am finally back in town and in the office. I went out to Denver to celebrate the holidays with my family and wound up getting sick and unable to return until now. There are so many things that we need to catch up with. We will be displaying Wolf/Subzero product at the NARI Trade Show this coming Monday; January 23rd from 2-8pm.  Look for us at the Cradle of Aviation in Garden City, NY- booth F4.

We are having our first Cook Off on Thursday, January 26th at 6pm. Cooking with Mamma is a “live” competition using Mamma Lombardi’s All Natural Sauce. We have 4 finalists who will compete before a panel of judges using their original recipes.  For details check our web site or facebook page. Any proceeds will go to Bethel Hobbs Community Farm which donates to local food banks.

I also wanted to share with you the one day that I was feeling good on my trip; a great place for breakfast or brunch. Lucile’s is located in Denver, Boulder, Longmont and Littleton in Colorado. Mouth watering homemade biscuits and luscious homemade beignets are just a few things on the menu. Just think about baking those biscuits in your ovens and deep frying the beignets in your deep fryers. You can do it too. 

Until next time – Happy Cooking!




2 comments:

  1. I really liked your article post.Really thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete