Thursday, November 15, 2012

Oh What A Night

Photo Graphic Links: Appliance World &emdash; AW_2468


We celebrated our 20th Anniversary on October 24th. It was a ribbon cutting with the town officials to unveil our new addition of our showroom. Over 400 guests attended our celebration; red carpet and all. It was a fun evening enjoyed by all.

Come see our newly renovated showroom and experience an appliance showroom like no other on Long Island. We now offer many more selections of appliances to fit all household needs. See our Frigidaire 4 pc stainless steel package starting at $2199. Perhaps sign up for a cooking class offered in one of our “live” kitchens. See the pink Smeg refrigerator being raffled off with proceeds going to Huntington Breast Cancer Action Coalition.

Visit our web site applianceworldny.com and like us on Facebook and enter to win a new 35 series Electrolux range.

So much happening at Appliance World! Continue to follow our progress as we are ALWAYS a work in progress. Until next time, Happy Cooking!

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I visited your blog, and here I find valuable content for me. Incidentally today I am again looking for cooking tips, and on this blog I found the answer. thank you, so glad I was able to come here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is there so much appliance repair? I know there it is a lot of decay in Aurora, IL, and people are trying to fix it. It is difficult. Thanks for sharing this information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thanks for sharing this nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in support of his web site, because here
    every information is quality based information.

    ReplyDelete