Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It’s all about the Shine and Twinkle

My niece was visiting over the weekend and remarked about how shiny my stainless steel appliances looked, especially my Subzero refrigerator.

She is a mother of a 20 month old and a newborn. You can well imagine the fingerprints on that refrigerator. The future is not looking much better for her refrigerator as the newborn comes into her own. Her day is consumed with caring for her family, so I gave her a tip. There are many products on the market; however we recommend a product called Twinkle.

We have a huge display of stainless steel appliances as well as 5 “live” kitchens in our
Huntington showroom. They are constantly full of fingerprints. Twinkle to the rescue. We spray a small amount on a soft cloth or paper towel and rub with the grain of the stainless; thus no streaking. (Did you know that there is a grain in the stainless?) The most difficult fingerprints are gone in a flash.

I gave her a can and she called me so excited about how much better her refrigerator looks. It’s the little things in life that sometimes make us the happiest.

You too can be proud of how well your appliances look. Come on in and purchase a can of Twinkle for $25. It lasts quite a long time. It might be one of the best purchases you have ever made.

Until next time: Keep Shining!


 






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I have a problem with the "glass" under the controls of my GE Profile gas stove. I can not get it clean. It is always streaky. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knobs should pull off for easier cleaning. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the manual and they said to use a clean er window cleanerw/vinegar. I tried that, but even after I have cleaned off the grime, I am left with a streaky haze. I have used a clean paper towel for the last wipe and I still have the streaks? Any ideas for different type of cleaner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christine,
    Try cleaning with a dish detergent such as Dawn. Wipe dry and then go over with a glass cleaner or straight white vinegar. Let me know if that works.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete