Friday, July 29, 2011

East Meets West

We just changed out one of Appliance World's “live” kitchens to all Dacor appliances. Are they beautiful!  It is a well known brand on the west coast. They're American made and the home office is in California

I have been a Dacor owner since 1997. I must tell you, in that time I have moved, and continued to purchase Dacor. I love the look and how they function. 

I am excited about working with our new representative and doing “live” product demonstrations. We just put Oct. 20th on the calendar at 6:30 pm.

It is our intention to have Dacor as a household word. 

Happy Cooking!


4 comments:

  1. As a designer, I always knew Dacor had the modern look that people want. Can't wait to see them up and running in your amazing showroom! Put me and everyone at Little John Remodeling, Inc. on the list for October!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I have registered you for the October demonstration.

    ReplyDelete