Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where Do I Begin?

I took a small break from blogging due to an unforeseen eye injury. (No pun intended)

The good news is that I am back and happy to report that I SEE great progress being made in our showroom.  The expansion is moving right along and our target date for opening the new expanded showroom is May.

Floor space will be available for so many more kitchen appliance displays for both indoors and outdoors.  We will begin posting photos of our progress on our website and facebook page.

If you are in love with our showroom now, you will fall madly in love with our new one.

In spite of our construction, we continue with our demonstrations, our cooking classes and private parties.

Always a work in progress!

Happy Cooking!



2 comments:

  1. I really liked your article post.Really thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete