Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Help

The word the HELP has been in the media since the best seller book and movie has become so popular. All I can say is “What would I do without my HELP?” I have the most fantastic staff that knows how to set up and break down when we transform our showroom into a catering facility to raise money for various charities and organizations.
Our most recent fund raiser for the YMCA of Huntington was a huge success! How could we possibly fit 25 restaurants into our showroom and give each one a presence? Somehow, someway, we did it. Again I could not have done it without my HELP.
A great big THANK YOU goes to my incredible staff that I can always count on to do the correct thing. I love you guys!
Until next time – Happy Cooking!




2 comments:

  1. I really liked your article post.Really thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent read. I like your style...have a good one!/Nice blog! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete