Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Custom Built Ranges from La Cornue

Wow! It’s a scorcher today!

I’m sitting in my air conditioned office looking at color swatches for our new La Cornue area. Come August 18th, we will have on display this absolutely gorgeous white, trimmed in brass La Cornue range. You can design a Chateau range to reflect your taste with an extensive selection of finishes and trims. These custom-built ranges continue to satisfy the world’s most discerning gourmets. Can’t wait to see how it will look. What do you think about dark green walls with the white range to make it pop?

2 comments:

  1. .I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your article post.Really thank you!

    ReplyDelete