Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Grill Wherever You Go This Summer

What a glorious week for anyone that was on vacation!

Did you know that you can have a barbecue grill to go? The Weber Baby Q is the perfect grill for the all around barbecue experience. I recently purchased one for a friend and also ordered the portable rolling cart. It's the greatest thing! The perfect size and the cart folds down and you can roll the grill anywhere you choose. I definitely would recommend one of these if you like to picnic or barbecue on the beach. A friend of mine also brings it indoors in the winter, places it under venting in her kitchen and experiences the barbecue experience all year long. The grill is also perfect for the tailgater. Happy Cooking! 

2 comments:

  1. .I was looking for something like this…I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs….

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your article post.Really thank you!

    ReplyDelete